Our Services for Individuals




Services for Individuals:

For US residents:

For US Nonresidents:

1. Income Tax Return Filing for Individuals

We prepare Income Tax Return forms for Foreign National (non US citizens or non US green card holders)
and for US Resident (US citizens, US green card holders and Resident Aliens living in the US)

2. IRS Problem Resolution

We can communicate with the IRS or local government on your behalf and work out the best arrangement for you

3. Tax Planning

If you need tax planning for current year matters we are here to help you

4. Budgeting

If you have problems saving for the future or meeting your monthly expenses, we can design a budget for you
to fit into your goals.

5. Retirement Planning

                                        Please contact us for a free consultation and for further details.